Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Don't Have A Bulldog....YET

Okay, so I have this habit of getting ahead of myself. This blog is no exception. I've made an entire blog devoted to my NOT YET ADOPTED English Bulldog.

I'm sure you're thinking, "this lady is nuts!" That would not be the first time I've heard such things. I am just extraordinarily passionate about the English Bulldog breed, and I have intention of adopting a sweet smooshy-faced pooch when I can.

Bulldogs tend to come with a laundry list of health issues. I plan on being a responsible pet owner, and for bulldogs part of that means the finances to take care of said health issues. I'm working on that :) I just couldn't help myself! So I started the blog now.

Call me crazy, I just really love English Bulldogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment